A consultant maxillofacial surgeon is a highly specialized medical professional who manages diseases, injuries, and deformities of the face, mouth, jaws, and neck. Their training typically encompasses both medicine and dentistry, providing a unique skill set for the comprehensive treatment of facial conditions.
Mr Tighe specialises in:
- Facial injuries and fractures and deformities
- Oral and Skin Cancer
- Cysts and tumors of the jaws.
- Salivary gland disease
- Facial Pain
- Temporomandibular joint disorders.
- Impacted teeth and complex tooth extractions.
- Ridge Augmentation and Dental Implants.
- Scar revision.
Consultations with Mr Tighe are from £300
Follow up appointments from £200
To make an appointment you can self refer and complete our contact us form or call 01227 369921 and speak to our friendly team.